“To preserve the history of Beverly, using it to educate its citizens and build community.”
Beverly History Interpretive Centre
Built on the coal mining and agricultural industries, Beverly has a rich pioneering history.
The Olde Towne Beverly Historical Society has opened the Beverly History Interpretive Centre at 10906 40 Street to allow students, seniors, and the general public access to a variety of artifacts used by Beverly residents throughout the community’s 100 plus year old history.
The Centre is set up to showcase the work and lifestyle of the 1930s and allows an opportunity to connect with the people who built and worked in this community.
During educational program sessions, participants are given a chance to try some hands-on pioneering activities, such as knitting, weaving, working with coal, and food preparation.
Beverly History Interpretive Centre Hours:
- Currently closed due to current Covid-19 restrictions
Private Interpretive Centre Tours by Request
- AHS guidelines are being followed.
- Everyone must wear a mask and show their QR code that they have been double vaccinated.
- One household please (family members) to a maximum of six people.
- Please call Alene: (780) 904-5530 to book your private tour or for more information.